Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nubian Gypsy preparing for S.America travels

Every time I hung up the phone yesterday and today, I ended with, '...have a great weekend..' A co-worker happened to be standing near me when she heard me say this. She reminded me that it was kinda early to wish people a great weekend. That's when it hit me...today is only Tuesday, but for me, it was Thursday because I was already in Ecuador, mentally anyway. Oh well, in a few more days, (planets and stars align), I will be there. I'm hoping you'll join me as I keep you posted on what's going on in Lonnieworld!

Peace and Blessing,
Lonnie

1 comment:

Oakland_Salsero said...

I'm planning on a trip to Ecuador. The only touristy thing I plan on is visiting the cultural center of Nelson EstumpiƱan Bass (the Langston Huges of Ecuador) and La Mitad del Mundo (the equator). Otherwise, I'm going to spend my time in the black ghetto of Valle de Chota in Imbabura.

I'd like to hear more about your contact with Afro Ecuadorians.