Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Honduras 4




These photos are the end of my stay at Pulanpanzak National Pk where I got to witness multiple baptisms while people prayed, sang, chanted, and celebrated. After the Park, I visited another national park and had to hike for hours to reach a falls that was small, cute, but offered no swim holes. I met a couple from Denmark who shared the hike, laughs, chats, and eventually lunch with me. We met a wonderful local couple who were visiting the park as a birthday present for the wife. They gave us a ride down the mountain we hiked up and were very impressed that we hiked upward on a winding mtn under blazing heat for about 8 miles! I was impressed and exhausted.

For the wife I sung the Stevie Wonder version of Happy Birthday to You! and it was a big hit! Thanks to my voice teacher Dean, I had the confidence and good notes and a hot melody!

and she had a birthday she´ll never forget... awwwwe
loveya,
Lonnie

No comments: